This is the download version of LensWork #66 Portable Edition.
After you have completed your purchase, you will be provided with a link
to download a ZIP file to your computer. This ZIP file contains a PDF
version of this issue of LensWork Portable Edition, our print edition magazine.
Photographers/writers in this issue:
- Fishermen Waters by MoisĂ©s Levy
- Desert Relations by Wayne Norton
- The Last Harvest: Truck Farmers of the Deep South by Perry Dilbeck
- Recollections: Three Decades of Photography by John Sexton
- Interview with John Sexton
- Editor's Comments: When Photography Become Art
- Article by Steve Dzerigian: Anecdote
- Bill Jay's EndNotes