Commentary by Brooks Jensen, editor of LensWork, writer, podcaster, workshop instructor, and photographer
- Short, thought-provoking reads discussing aspects of image content, context, and composition
- Improve your photography and deepen your aesthetic eye by learning to see, feel, understand, think, and speak about images
- A great teaching tool and study aid
- State-of-the-art, museum-book quality duo-tone printing
- Includes color images as well as black-and-white!
- 9” tall x 8” wide, larger than LensWork
240 pages 264 pages and 113 images 146 images by 130 photographers previously published in LensWork or LensWork Extended
- Additional audio commentary accessible through QR codes which link that page of the book to an audio file on our website. The QR code can be scanned with your tablet or smartphone and the audio will play as you look at the image in the book — a true multi-media, paper-based book experience!